06 Jul 8 Things You Need To Know About The Sculptra Butt Lift
While summer is quickly approaching, concerns of getting “swimsuit ready” are beginning to fill the thoughts of us all. With the countless cosmetic treatments to help alleviate target areas, there is one particular treatment that can be considered the alternative procedure to the popular Brazilian Butt Lift.
What is the Sculptra Butt Lift?
Sculptra Butt Lift is a revolutionary non-surgical alternative to a traditional butt lift or a Brazilian butt lift. This treatment involves the use of Sculptra injections in targeted areas under the skin. This thickens the skin and stimulates deep collagen growth, resulting in a firmer feeling and more voluptuous buttocks.
This is most useful in someone who has very little fat for transfer to the buttock area. This lift can make the buttocks fuller for women of most body types. However, this is especially good for slim women without much body fat.
What are the benefits of this procedure?
- Natural Results: Subtle and impactful lift
- Simple Candidacy: Leaner patients qualify
- Non-Surgical: Lower risks and complications
- Non-Invasive: Anesthesia not required
- Short Recovery: Easy return to routine
- Quick Treatments: Limited life interruption
- Safe Materials: Injections easily absorb
- Long Duration: Results may last up to 2-5 years
An office procedure with minimal to no downtime. Within 24 hours you can be back to your activities.
Which patients qualify?
You may be a good candidate for a Sculptra butt lift if you wish to:
- Increase the volume, size or shape of the buttocks without surgery
- Improve contour of the buttock area
- Enhance your buttocks, but do not qualify for a fat transfer procedure
- Bring proportion and contouring to the buttocks area
- Patients who want to treat the “hip dip” area
- Add subtle lift to the buttocks area
- Women who are not a candidate for buttock implants
- Experience long term, non-permanent results
- A woman looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way she looks is the strongest candidate for a Sculptra lift. If you’re healthy and realistic in your expectations, this type of treatment may be right for you.
What is the recovery time?
Sculptra butt lifts have no downtime as there is no surgery involved in the treatment. Patients are sore after the procedure so we recommend no exercise for 24 hours.
How long do results last?
Results may last up to two to five years.
How does EmSculpt help enhance the butt?
The Emsculpt uses High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to stimulate the muscles and lift the buttocks. One session of the Emsculpt is the equivalent to doing 20,000 squats in a 30-minute session.
What is the difference between EmSculpt and Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting is great for patients seeking to debulk and reduce fat, while the Emsculpt treatment is great for improving muscle tone so your buttock or abdomen will appear a little more uplifted and firmer after having the Emsculpt.
What are the common areas, on men and women, requested to treat with EmSculpt?
The Emsculpt is FDA-approved for treating the abdomen and buttocks.